Blog and Forum registration

Hello everyone,

I have added all your emails to the blog as well as the forum. Please follow the procedure I explained yesterday and register using your preferred email ID. That email ID itself will become your login.

Just to remind you of the links:

mkt3356.blogspot.com

this is my blog where I will post updates, class material, and any other interesting information.This blog also has links to other blogs and websites that I are extremely good sources for the latest in social media marketing. Please keep yourselves updated.

mkt3356updates.blogspot.com

This is your blog wherein you can post your discussions, comments etc etc. This blog also has a forum whihc you can use to ask questions, post queries and hope that others (including me) will respond.

Just one more thing: please do not forget to submit your blog posts through WT class drop box as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment